12/4 Lily PMPS 43

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sally and Lily GA, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Sally and Lily GA

Sally and Lily GA Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-3-lily-pmps-169-2-45-2-5-276-4-281.256245/

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I tested Lily at her AMPS and she was pretty high, I thought. I decided to go back to sleep and not test until I woke up. Big mistake! She is 42 at +5 and I tested twice to make sure.:D I gave her a little HC and will retest shortly. One day I will learn this process and not make these mistakes. She is fine just lower than what I wanted and I hate the bounces from it.

Have a wonderful and safe day! :bighug::)

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think you need to get at least a +3 even when high to avoid the big drops and lows. She’s still a very bouncy girl. :bighug:

Sally and Lily GA likes this.
  3. Sally and Lily GA

Thanks, I will try to make sure I do that from now on!:)

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Sally. Yeah, your girl Lily had an exciting day. I'm so glad you checked that +5. I so wish that this disease would be more predictable for us caregivers but it never seems to be that way.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Long time no see. Congrats on the reduction 1.0. I hope all is well.

6. Sally and Lily GA

Hey Elise! So glad to hear from you! All is well here, hope you are doing well too. Thanks for checking on us. I think Lily is doing pretty good and will hopefully continue to decrease.

tiffmaxee likes this.