15/7 Mauer PMPS 360

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Jul 15, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/13-7-mauer-amps-86-2-77-3-68.249793/#post-2818411

On the bright side, she could have gone a LOT higher! She's in good spirits.
    I moved her shot time from 10 to 8, as I've been thinking about for a while now. It will make her lows earlier a give me more sleep during the night. But let's see how it goes :D

All went well. 1.5 centimeters of my hip bone was removed for testing. It didn't hurt as such but it wasn't comfortable either. Got another blood test done to check for a gen mutation.
    The reference range is made from 95% of the population so there's a slight chance of this being nothing, which of course I'm hoping.
    But they're considering two different types of blood cancer, both not... like very serious. It's something I can live with for years, if that is what's going on. Got an appointment for 3rd of August to get the results. At her old +1, new +3... but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

I'm planning on turning 70 with Mauer by my side as the oldest cat in the world :cool::p:D

I actually think she did well with the reduction! I was a bit nervous of leaving her in the mid blue range. So if I need to di something similar I'll probably reduce sooner, and not skip. Or reduce more on the day..

Just an update for those who interested and a little amazement that she wasn't THAT high :D

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Glad everything went well for you, Sasha. Fingers and paws crossed for favorable results. :) :bighug::bighug::bighug:

SashaV likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's not too bad for a skip. I hope you get good results back. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Thanks Carla! :bighug:
    Exactly my thoughts, it could have been way worse :D

5. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

How are you and Mauer doing today?

Glad Mauer behaved! Fingers crossed for you!

6. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Mauer or Miver threw up in my bed... so that's just lovely! She's green, and I'll bet you she'll give me a green PMPS.

I'm a bit sore. Removed my bandage, BIG HOLE! Or not so big, but maybe 5mm? But considering what and where it leads to it's big!

Tomorrow I'm going to the twins birthday. They're already one year old!!!
    I'm trying not to think about what could be wrong with me.... it's not going that great..

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Sasha! I’m just catching up on you from yesterday’s procedure. I hope you are not too sore today. I am really hoping for a good result for you from these tests — that you will not have the leukemia. I am thinking of you. Tell me about the twins? Who in your family has twins? Boys or girls or one of each? I hope you enjoy your day!

9. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Mauer recovered nicely from that skip, already a little green for you. At least one of the menagerie was behaving! Hope you are feeling better soon, just thinking about that procedure makes me cringe. You're a stronger person than I am. Hope the birthday party and a pair of 1 year old twins (plus whatever other children are there) are a good distraction for you! It's a while to wait for those results, also hope you can find some time to pamper yourself. You need it! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

I hope the same, Suzanne, I really do! :bighug:

It's my best friend from kindergarten. We've been best friends since we were 3 years old :D
    She had one of each, Emma and Oskar :bighug:
    I love them to the moon and back!

11. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

She really did!!! I didn't expect that so soon!

I'm not stronger, Liz... it's just the way it has to go. And the two nurses was very very nice and comfortable, helped a lot!

It seems like a while yeah. But thankfully I can read the results as they come in, and the labs conclusiones.. just no doctors opiniones until August..
    I like knowing what's going on, so I don't get blindsided or go into shock at my next appointment :oops::nailbiting: then better be prepared!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

Hey, until you get any result, nothing is wrong! So go and enjoy the twins!

Liz & Minnie and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  13. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

That is beautiful! And I love those names.

14. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

You're totally right! I did enjoy those messy and nasty twins! They got their own birthday cake, Oskar was laying his belly in it, Emma had it on her head and her hair. That was two very happy kids!!!! :D

15. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Me too, Suzanne. Just wish they had Oskars name with a C instead.
    Less trouble when traveling. They traveled a lot before the twins, NY, drove across the US, Dubai, Paris and such..
    It's going to be very interesting when they start traveling with the kids! :eek::D:oops:

16. Liz & Minnie

Come on Mauer, Cousin Minnie is giving you the side eye at those yellows. Hope you're doing ok, Sasha!

17. Liz & Minnie

Nice work with the green today, Mauer and Sasha :D

Hercule's mum likes this.
  18. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Yeah and she's surprisingly flat! Wonder why my night is going to be :D:p
    Minnie had some awesome greens!:bighug:

Liz & Minnie likes this.