16/4 Mauer AMPS 153, +2 185, +4 164, +6 137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Apr 16, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for sleep. If you are doing the three drop below 50 for a reduction, it is three drops on a particular dose. Yes the count starts over any time you change the dose. I hope you see green today.

3. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Oh bummer! :rolleyes:
    I hope so too, Carla :bighug:

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Can someone explain to me what the "three drop rule" is?

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

It's one way that reductions can be earned for long term diabetics (1 year or more since diagnosis), OR for short-term diabetic cats who have a history of not holding reductions well and whose CGs have enough data to show this (and they test a lot).
    It means a reduction is not taken until the cat has dropped to 40-49 three times on three separate days. A single drop <40 is an immediate reduction.
    In Sasha's case, Mauer is a long-term diabetic.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looking good, Mauer. Hooray for sleep, Sasha!!:joyful: I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Now Mauer, remember we discussed saving the dropsies for daytime:D:cat:.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, I hope I never have to consider the "three drop rule"!

8. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

9. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! These nights dropsies is not doing anyone any good.. :oops:

10. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

So I am definitely not a fan of the green color of the wood... but the alternative was worse. The paint was cheap and fine quality.
    I would have preferred it was black, but black and sun and wood.... no :oops:
    Fence is 180cm leaving 20cm on the top - I'm thinking of some more support for the posts with time, and then some netting the last 20cm and in an angle inward.
    The wall behind is a meter high.

And yeah, my grass died. The tenants before me tried to make a new lawn... and I've removed a gravel flowerbed against the house wall, hence the mess :smuggrin:

The last picture is the end of my garden, so I'm not kidding, it's tiny :oops: but I love it!!!!
    Coco the dog sneaked in too, my little lover boy :p

11. Summer and Susie (GA)

Good luck with the garden! Just curious what months in Denmark are the nicest to be outside?

Deb & Wink likes this.
  12. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

Ohhh, that is nice :):) i would take any garden to no garden :D enjoy the nice weather :)

Deb & Wink likes this.
  13. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Depends on what one likes :p
    But May is where summer begins but still a risk of low minus degrees during the night, June is real summer with July and August, from there the temperatures go down. We feel the climate change, our summers is warmer than usual.

14. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

It will be a lot nicer when there's grass and flowers. And maybe a little wooden deck :D
    You don't have a garden?

Deb & Wink likes this.
  15. Summer and Susie (GA)

Oh, you have a really short summer but I guess I should have expected that with how far north you are. Well, you have the best months ahead of you. Yes, we are feeling the climate change too. We get warmer than in the past here in Florida and we actually had a lot of really cold days this past winter. Enjoy the wonderful months ahead of you, Sasha. Love your name. Sounds very Russian but I think that is from the Dr. Zhivago movie I remember and always loved.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  16. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Congrats on sleep, the fence and an undramatic daytime cycle. Hope Mauer stays good for you. And Coco is so beautiful! What kind of dog is he?

Deb & Wink likes this.
  17. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is the best time of year. Days get noticeable longer every day, and the good part as ahead. And this summer I can have my bedroom window open, I'm really looking forward to that! We don't have AC, so when it's 30 degrees we suffer! And so does the pets.

My name is actually Russian. It's used for both boys and girls in Russia. And a little rare here, nice not to share name with everyone else. Though I absolutely hated it when I was younger :rolleyes:

Gosh it must be hot and moist in Florida!!! I can't even imagine :eek:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  18. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

He is a mittelspitz. German spitz. Same as a pomeranian but bigger. You'd call him an American Eskimo I belive.
    He has his own mind about things, he climbs trees, dig out under the fence, bite over his leash to get free :banghead: but he's lovely!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  19. Summer and Susie (GA)

It gets pretty downright hot in Florida in the summer and the humidity, which can be "sky high" makes it so much worse. I was born and raised here so it is nothing new to me but I long for the mountains of North Carolina and actually getting to experience four seasons. My name is a little rare as well though you hear it more and more these days.

20. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

I've heard about the humidity. But never traveled so never experienced it. When it's really hot here, I do a lot of grocery shopping especially for vegetables. The veggie department is cooooooool, and I could live there forever :rolleyes:

Summer? Even I've heard it. Bay Watch perhaps?:D:p

So you have summer all year long? Can't even imagine a Christmas in warm weather. It's a real Christmas when there's snow, that's cozy and a real childhood Christmas :joyful:

Deb & Wink likes this.
  21. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

No, we live in a flat. We will have a garden in a few months but it will be more like a weekend garden not every day garden which is not the same ;)
    You have huge plans for yours though, the end result sounds great :)

22. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Your plans sounds exciting! Is Chico only indoors? Are you moving or is it a vacation place?