17/06/2020 Mowgli AMPS 139 +6 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jun 17, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Last Post

Hello!

Mixed feelings as I catch up on the board today, on one hand I am so excited for Blaze's OTJ success and party tomorrow, but also I am so sad about the passing of Yoyo, that news was a shock to me... I will be keeping you in my thoughts @Debra and Yoyo

Mowgli did not last long on the 0.1u dose, but he is still doing well on 0.25u which I am happy about. Unfortunately he has mild neck lesions due to more tooth resorption (this time upper canines) so I have him scheduled to go in next week for another set of crown amputations. It must be done, but he will look so different without any canines left. Please keep him in your thoughts so that his procedure goes well.

Si am cat mom likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. I hope the procedure goes well next week. Sending prayers.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

Thanks Carla :)

4. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I am with you Amanda—overjoyed to see any remissions and also to see Mowgs looking spectacular and yet so sad to read about Yoyo. I will be thinking of you And Mowgs next week. Prayers for an easy procedure or as easy as one can be given the situation. Your boy will look different but handsome as always no matter what teeth are taken out :bighug:! Please update once it’s done and he is home :)

AmandaE and Si am cat mom like this.
  5. AmandaE

Thanks Amy! I will definitely give an update :)

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda,

Mowgli is looking really good despite the FS!! Poor kitty, I’m sorry he has to get his canines removed but it sounds like the resorption is causing him problems. I hope the dental procedure goes smoothly and makes him feel all better. :bighug:

We’re sending a ton of dental and healing vines in advance. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Please keep us posted on how he’s doing. We miss you guys!! Take care! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Thanks Sonia!

We miss everyone here too! I will definitely be checking in next week to let everyone know how his bloodwork and procedures go.... poor little canine-less Mowg!

Sonia & Leo likes this.