17/08 - Djoko - amps 535; +4 299; +7 211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marj & Djoko, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Big drop. Bounce breaking perhaps. :bighug:

3. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

I am trying to feed him a little bit every hour but he is not that hungry today for some reasons. I spoke with the vet/nutrionist and he said that Djoko needs his supplement and that we may need to get back to feeding him commercial until he gets another kind of supplement. With covid, he has not received what he normally gets. It is unfortunate because the new protein helped with vomiting and etc.
    Health first!

4. tiffmaxee

Well, how about trying a commercial food with only venison as the protein source? I don’t think he’s had that yet. I just wish there were raw foods using egg shell and calcium and not using bone. That would be ideal. Then he could continue with what’s working.

5. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

I would be willing to try that. I just hope it is available close by. Any brands you would suggest?

6. tiffmaxee

So with a brief search I came up empty. I was hoping Ziwipeake but it contains bone.

7. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

What kind of food are you looking for? I think it's a novel protein, from what I can recall from a previous post. Any other restrictions?

8. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

He has ibd, chronic pancreatitis and ckd (2 or 3 level).