17-Nov Maverick AMPS 293|+7 166|PMPS 63|+1 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday's lovely greens

Maverick had a good run in lovely greens for most of the day yesterday, I don't think he's done that in a while, if ever :D

The bouncette was expected, although I did cringe a little with his AMPS.

Labs are back and he looks terrific! My vet was very pleased, and Maverick managed to slide in with 399 on the fructosamine. Blood tests showed no glucose and he was negative in urine :woot:

Some hopefully minor out of range values, his low neutrophils is a constant trend, which may just be his normal. @Marje and Gracie can you have a look when you have a minute? I know we're a bit of a pain, since you have to add his values into your fancy converter :p

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens yesterday. I hope you see more soon. Glad you got good test results back.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Great lab report :)

Awesome job Mav & Christie!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Serum Labs look pretty good. Because so many things can be associated with high or low white blood cell counts, I usually refrain from commenting on those and whether they might be significant or not.

One thing that caught my eye is the +2 protein in urine. I would ask my vet to have a urine protein:creatinine ratio to be sure there’s nothing significant there.

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Thanks, Paul, glad you were able to witness the green wave yesterday :D, he may be down for round two tonight!

Thanks, Marje, it was the proteinuria that I was a bit worried about, I will ask about getting the urine protein:creatinine ratio.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re welcome!