2/18 Luci AMPS 278 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! This morning my son is leaving and we're going to go out for breakfast - one last time before he heads back up north - to the cold and frozen north...ugh...I sure hope it warms up there soon! In the meantime we're expecting a quite warm and muggy day here in SW Florida.

We've had a great visit and he was here (perfect timing) for the delivery of a new area rug for the living room. Luci enjoyed all the discombobulation of moving all the furniture around and out of the way for the big swap out! She found a perch atop a bar tool set up on the coffee table to observe her kingdom.

upload_2021-2-18_6-30-59.png

Have a great day everyone!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Glad you're having a good visit with your son. WV is getting snow this morning, but it's supposed to turn to rain later today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have expected anything less from Little Miss Personality.:) Luci is just doing her job.
    Glad you had a good visit with your son. Safe travels for him.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Thanks...it's been a tough morning...saying farewell is never easy...but I'm just not ready to head back up North...just yet. We'll see each other again in about 3 months..I'm holding on to that thought this morning (keeps me from crying!)...silly I know...but you know how it can be ...

Butters & Lyla and Bandit's Mom like this.
  5. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Kingdom indeed! Queen of all she surveys!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Haven't seen my son or grandkids in 5 years. (we do face time ,but it's not the same as being with them :( )
    [​IMG] Luci looks very "wise" in that photo! Also a bit plump & contented :joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

She is feeling quite plump these days! She's gained weight since her I-131 procedure :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.