2/19 Billo PMPS 175, +3 126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Billo was a trooper last night and I'm so so proud of her! we hit 47 at +7, even after I fed her some syrup when I saw her sitting at 50 :facepalm:. So far today she's been eating and napping like her normal self, all while maintaining the momentum with the greens!

Have a good evening everyone :)

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Surf safely, Billo.
    When I look at your spreadsheet, it looks to me like Billo nadirs later when she is breaking a bounce and but earlier when she is having a more regular cycle without a bounce. Maybe not always, but this is a pattern I'm seeing on a few different days at least.
    Even Butters, for all of her late nadirs, still will nadir at +3 sometimes and then anywhere in between +3 and +12. Occasionally maybe even at +13 or +14! Like everything else with FD, it seems very little about it is predictable!o_O

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Looks like Billo is going to be done with this dose soon! :)

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Hmm, that’s true! I’m hoping she can display a clear pattern with her late nadir’s, so we can at least place a finger on it. I’m glad she’s staying attached to my hip so I can test her all the time lol

Thank youu!! I’m really excited for her, she’s doing so well :)

Bandit's Mom likes this.