2/20 Luci AMPS 208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone and Happy Caturday!

A busy day ahead - I'm going to the art show in Naples this morning with my sister in laws and a friend - the happy news about this outing is that we've all had the vaccine - which makes it easier to go somewhere - finally - with friends and family! This is our first outing since the pandemic started!

My son drove all day yesterday and into the night and is home - back in Michigan - land of very cold temps! He texted me at 12:14 a.m. and told me he was home...whew! What a drive! But I'm glad he's home safe...I didn't sleep well for worrying..you know how that is, once your baby, always your baby.

The vet and the Radio-Cat people responded to my email yesterday asking about Luci's labs - and both said she's doing very well and 'as expected' after her treatment. There will be another set of labs in 'two months' to see how she's doing and in the meantime she's eating well, gaining weight and is sassy as ever. I do wish her BG's were a bit better, but I'm trying to be patient with her...toying with the idea of increasing back to 2 units but I'm reluctant to push her right now so perhaps have to be satisfied with a few blues sprinkled in here and there...we'll see what she does today.

I hope you all have a pleasant day and that your kitties surf safely!

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Have fun Sue!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Surf safely, Luci! Glad the vet gave her a good report :cat: Have a wonderful day :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I swear I cannot even remember what it is like to go out somewhere with other people and socializeo_O. I wonder if that was an activity I used to enjoy doing.
    Happy to hear Luci is doing well and I'm glad your son is back home safe and sound.
    Enjoy the art show!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Have a great day Sue, sounds like a lot of fun. :bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the vet and the Radio-Cat people think Luci is doing well. Glad you son made it back home safely. I hope you enjoyed your outing.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I do think it was something you enjoyed doing! You and me and LOTS of other people! There was quite a good crowd at the show today and everyone was wearing a mask! Even those of us who have had our vaccines are wearing our masks and social distancing...I mean no one was getting really too close at all. We had a wonderful lunch at a nice restaurant...

And now back to reality... Luci is the Queen of the Lagoon this afternoon...she must have read what I wrote about going back up...and I was able to shoot that lovely green PMPS tonight!! How about that? Now let's see how long before she finds her way back up to the lemon tree.....or where ever she thinks she needs to go after this lovely surf!

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Beautiful PMPS:D. Now just stay put in the lagoon, Luci! I'm going to chop down your lemon tree:joyful:.

Sue and Luci likes this.