2/22 Fortune PMPS 426 +2 HI - bouncing?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by RachelG, Feb 22, 2021.

1. RachelG

RachelG Member

Yesterday

Dose increase today! Going to try and check every 2 hours to see how we are progressing.

Still a bit nauseous - devoured his first can but struggled to finish his second (only 50%). I coaxed him to finish about 85%.

He seems to be constipated which is a new symptom as of a few days ago. I still haven’t heard back from the internist, but plan to mention when I do (even if I have to call again). He is also gassy - no shame. :arghh:

I’m hoping we don’t see reds or blacks today!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose :cat: Hope fortune feels better :bighug: I've used miralax before for constipation...maybe ask your vet...1/8 tsp Miralax needs 2 tsps of water.

RachelG likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. Sending more prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

RachelG likes this.
  4. RachelG

RachelG Member

We are in the yellow at +4! Fortune is perky today, I hope that means he is starting to feel better after that long visit in the hospital. DH brought him downstairs after the +4 check up and he is perched on the couch with me :)

Anxious to see what +6 shows! Maybe we are finally breaking the bounce?!

5. RachelG

RachelG Member

Ugh creeping back up :(

6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yay for perky:woot:! Hopefully he feels better and better with each passing day.
    Work that extra juice, Fortune!

RachelG likes this.
  7. RachelG

RachelG Member

Sleepy kitty this evening, but he perks right up for food! Trying some low phos food tonight. He devoured it! Phew.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  8. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Trade you some poop for a good appetite! :joyful: It’s really good that Fortune is eating and being social. His numbers will catch up, don’t worry. :bighug:

RachelG likes this.
  9. RachelG

RachelG Member

Speaking of - we got some poop! DH caught it, and we discussed it for far too long, lol. I always thought we may have these convos if/when we have kids, but not our cats! Love makes you do crazy things!

I hope Ruby’s appetite comes back with a vengeance once you see the internist. Historically Fortune would come out of a “flare up” following any ultrasound or diagnostic with no explanation, go figure. :p Not that I’m complaining...Sending that good vibe to your Ruby :bighug:

Gonna catch a +2 then go to bed.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  10. RachelG

RachelG Member

Bummed at the high numbers :(

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Catch up on sleep. New Dose Wonkiness too.

RachelG likes this.