2/23 Luci AMPS 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! My boss was calling for me yesterday at 6:10 a.m. - so no time to post! Just barely got my cup of coffee before I had to jump on FaceTime with him...much to discuss to get the week started with a bang!

We're working on the same project we launched a few weeks ago, working out the details and now moving forward with another request from the user to expand it to allow for many more users - oh boy :(

And Miss Luci had a nice visit to the lagoon yesterday. I do think her numbers are generally improving and dare I say this - we haven't seen that ugly pink rag around lately either. I just hope she'll settle back into her usual groove and we can go back to me complaining about those yellow bookends - LOL!

I do hope you all have a lovely day and that your kitties surf safely!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Slide on down, Luci :cat: Another swim in the lagoon, perhaps? Good luck with work, Sue :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens yesterday. I hope you see more today. Good luck with work.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Sue, nice green today for Luci, I hope you see more. Have a good day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It was another crazy busy day with work - my boss is just up and at 'em so darn early! Today it was 6:22...I didn't even see his email request for 20 minutes! He was patiently waiting.. :)

Luci earned a reducie today...she's doing quite well I think... :)

6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

congrats on the reduction!

Sue and Luci likes this.