2/23 Ruby AMPS 100/+3 75/+5 77/+10 90/PMPS 82/+2 86/+4 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s drama. :rolleyes:

Ruby ate her whole breakfast this morning and wanted more because she only ate two out of her three meals last night. Yippee for eating. :joyful:

Thanks to everyone who attended the poop party yesterday. Hoping it will catch on and Ruby will make it an every day occurrence rather than once every few days. We can all use a reason to celebrate. :smuggrin:

Healing thoughts to all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Happy Tuesday. :bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hurray for poop and for eating :woot: Hope the trend continues :cat:

Have a wonderful day, Katherine :bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ruby is eating good this morning. I hope you get more poop today.

4. Katherine&Ruby

+3 = 75. She refused her +3 meal. Hope she will eat it by +5.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, yeah for the poop, I hope Ruby continues to eat like a piggy lol. ♥:bighug::bighug:

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

keep eating, ruby :bighug:

kit loved it :joyful:

7. Katherine&Ruby

Her eating is very up and down. She will scarf down one meal and refuse the next. I gave her a little crumb of mirtazapine today after it seems the cerenia and ondansetron weren't doing much. I've weeded out one food, Weruva's Family Food, as being something she no longer likes when she's nauseous. Got a new shipment from Chewy today (I should buy stock in that company) with some different food options that seems to inspire her. :rolleyes: I feel like the meds are just bandaids though. Really looking forward to the visit with the internist on Thursday.

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hey Katherine

I just got this from my vet today which is a new test for SCL for CGs that don’t want to do a biopsy. She had t had a chance to look at it I. Detail but you might want to and discuss it with your vet.

9. Katherine&Ruby

Omigosh, Marje, I am literally jumping up and down at this information you sent! This comes just in time for our internist visit. I'm making a little dossier of Ruby's labs for her, so I will print out and include this in the folder so that I can be sure we discuss it. THANK YOU. :bighug:

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re welcome. I thought of you and Ruby as soon as she sent it to me. I’ll be interested in what your vet says.

11. RachelG

RachelG Member

Thursday is going to be a big day! Ruby has the internist, Fortune has the oncologist.

Big day! I hope Ruby gets the memo to eat and poop well tomorrow ahead of things :bighug:

12. Katherine&Ruby

Hear what Auntie Rachel is saying, Ruby? ;):cat:

Yes, Thursday is a big doctor day for both of our little hearts. Hope all goes well for all of us. :bighug:

RachelG likes this.
  13. RachelG

RachelG Member