2/25 Luci AMPS 281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone and Happy Thursday!

Luci had a hard bounce last night - not sure why the delay from her previous day of earning her reducie, but she does things in her own time....and this morning I find a note from DH that he feels perhaps the raw diet is causing this to happen...:facepalm:

I see we're going to have to sit down and have a talk again about food vs. bouncing...after all this time, I was stunned to read that he doesn't understand all of this any better than that! What???? :banghead:

Oh well...I guess it's confusing to see a hard bounce a full day later - but I feel that with Luci's new 'engine' (post I-131) anything is possible...and I'm giving her at least a full 2-3 months to figure it all out and hopefully settle into at least her old routine - maybe some yellow bookends on her day, etc. or perhaps even a better one...I can always hope!

And on that note, ya'll have a nice day! I hope your kitties surf safely!

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Those delayed bounces can be confusing. Luci sure does like to keep you on your toes. I hope she comes back up soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I hope you and Luci had a good day Sue ♥:bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.