2/25 Torky, 57 AMPS - Is it ok to keep the dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Irina and Torky, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Irina and Torky

Irina and Torky Member

Hi!
    Can someone look at the SS and tell me what they think?
    In principle, I chose to go on TR, but so far I have not seen any value below 50 to reduce the dose. I don't even meet the conditions for the increase.
    I would not want to increase it, in my opinion it still has work to do - the values decrease overall, even if I maintain the dose. The situation has not stabilized, BG are still decreasing. What do you think?
    Thank you!!

Previous post:
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-22-torky-first-green-ups-too-green.274487/

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry no one responded. It's good you shot. With nadirs in the 50s you would hold the dose. If he drops below 50, he earns a reduction

Irina and Torky likes this.
  3. Irina and Torky

Irina and Torky Member

His numbers look good now... but with the normalization of blood sugar, the clinical signs also disappeared - hunger, thirst, excessive urination. That's good .... less hunger! Until now, he eats everything I gave him and it was easy for me to give him all the necessary medicines.
    Now, added on top of the pain (still moderate) from stomatitis, he returns to his bad habits and eats only what he wants (and when he wants)!:facepalm:

Bandit's Mom likes this.