2/26 Billo PMPS 252, +4 223, +6 218, +9 245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Billo is slowly coming back down but most likely won’t be visiting the beach today. This is cycle 11 on 1.25u but cycle 3 since her nadir at 65 on 2/25 (yesterday).

Any thoughts on dosing? Her levels have been kind of all over the place on this dose, similar to the last time she was on this dose. I know typically I would hold the dose since she had a nadir in the 60s but I’m curious if there’s any different perspectives

Have a good day everyone!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'd probably hold at least through tomorrow just in case she is in fact bouncing, but that's just imo, maybe others with more experience will have a different opinion.

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Is her pancreatitis acting up? She is in higher numbers overall. How is she feeling?
    Let's wait another day and see if the threat of a dose increase works. Maybe she will give you a nice green AMPS tomorrow! Come on Billo!

4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

I suspect it is - based on her levels recently. She has been acting normal, eating & playing normally, and napping normally as well.
    No signs of vomit or nausea and I'm keeping a close eye on her bc those are usually the first signs and most obvious signs with her.

You're right, I'll hold for another day and hopefully things settle down, if not then maybe we'll have to increase

Bandit's Mom likes this.