SDAbby and Bandit's Mom like this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase!

Hug doggo tightly! Happy 12th birthday to him! :bighug:

Dora the Explorer likes this.
  3. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Update: she dropped a little! Last couple of readings in the upper 100s, not sure if she may have been lower than the 4am test at some point.

Will see how she does today - thank you again! and Wilbur the dog says thank you too!

SDAbby and Bandit's Mom like this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

I like her numbers with the human meter! :cool:

5. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Haha! Me too! (You know we have the other going in secret - some have stayed in the 3-400s but this morning was in the 200s, which makes me wonder if she’s not been running so high by FDMB standards all along, which would explain why she generally seems fine.)

I wish I had the syringes with the half unit markings but I couldn’t get Amazon to send them to me so I had to go to ADW and they seem not to carry those so I am eyeballing. 1/2 are better than 1/4 units, at least.

Hope no bounces but it’s Dora so not holding my breath. I can tell which way she’s going by how often she jumps on the high banister and teeters over us.

Liz & Minnie and Bandit's Mom like this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

You can get half unit syringes from your nearest Walmart. Their ReliOn brand has 1/2 unit markings in the 30 unit/0.3 ml(cc) syringes. $12.58 for a box of 100.

[​IMG]

7. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Last time I tried to buy them from Amazon I couldn’t because I didn’t have a prescription. I had been able to in the past, and then some people said they had the same issue at Walmart. But I can drop in and see.

8. Bandit's Mom

Some states require a prescription. Even ADW would need a prescription if shipping to an address in those states.

9. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Yes - apparently I sent my prescription to them the first time I ordered so I have a bunch of renewals with them.
    Edit to add: for some reason Amazon didn’t realize and they were sending them anyway. Then they changed it so there was no way to even send them a prescription. So annoying!

Bandit's Mom likes this.