2/7 Kitkat amps 99, +5 95, +11 112, pmps 90, +4 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melinda and Kitkat, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Melinda and Kitkat

Melinda and Kitkat Member

2. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

Green is green! I have spreadsheet envy. :D

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Another green AMPS:D

Melinda and Kitkat likes this.
  4. Melinda and Kitkat

Well some good news, I realized our old bathroom scale is no longer measuring acurately, my weight changed after about 1-2 minutes. (nope, no poops or nothin! lol)
    (I was quite upset the other day when I weighed Kitkat and he was 2 lbs heavier.) I finally bought a new digital scale that is accurate to within 0.2 lbs.
    @Bandit's Mom , thanks for the advice and the reminder about "Obese kitties by dr lisa" . Reinforced how important that accuracy is, to do a safe weight loss ;)
    I can happily say he is not 21 lbs (by my old scale- measured to nearest lb), he is 19.1 , Sooo much better!
    He's chubbs for sure, and he has not lost any weight yet since he recovered from the initial weight loss at DX (17.5lbs), But he has held at 19 since recovery. :pNow I can better manage a weight loss program for him.
    Im just very relieved I have not made him fatter! :joyful:

5. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Nice green numbers!

He’s a very adorable chubbs boy! I have a baby scale and it definitely makes life easier to be able to monitor Biggie’s weight easily. He also likes getting on the scale, which helps!

6. Melinda and Kitkat

The one I bought is 14"x14", figured he could easily 'sits and fits' on it, and he will always 'come' and 'sit' for a treat. First attempt at scale he got on it fine, and then immediately plopped down and stretched out before the scale registered..lol
    Sat him back up.... 3 seconds later, plop! Ok, so we're gonna it the hard way, eh Kitkat?
    3rd time was the charm :cat: suppose if he doesnt get it I can will scoop him up and weigh him with me :joyful:

7. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Aww he sounds so adorable even though it’s frustrating! I have one that has a cradle on it and Biggie likes to lay in it. It’s cozy. But other cats get too squirmy for it. You could try putting him in a carrier if your scale has a zero out option or subtract weight of carrier after weighing him.

8. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

9. Melinda and Kitkat

Garfield was onto something there!!!! lol... who says he's all fiction? :cat::cat::cat::cat:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Beautiful greens again , keep going KitKat :cat: