? 2/9 Jasper AMPS 291 +1 328 +2 206 +2.5 206 +2.75 187 +2.85 159 +3 166 +3.2 196 PMPS 281 +2 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rachel and Jasper, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Rachel and Jasper

Rachel and Jasper Member

@tiffmaxee @Bron and Sheba (GA) @Bandit's Mom is anyone available to give me guidance? I have to leave in a little under an hour for an important doctor's appointment. This is the reason I didn't up his dose earlier in the week. I will be gone for 6 hours from +3 until +9. Should I feed high carb or something? I am planning to test again in 30 minutes, just fed his usual low carb third breakfast ( I break it up into 3 small meals morning and night to feed the curve.) Any advice is mych appreciated.

2. Rachel and Jasper

Rachel and Jasper Member

@tiffmaxee @Bron and Sheba (GA) @Wendy&Neko anyone Can someone please reassure me that he will be ok. I can still trurn around and go home at this point but it's seriously not gpod timing. I had to leave so I left out high carb food for him. It looked like he was starting to turn around.

I fed him high carb food three times, a tsp each between 2.5 and 3.2

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Leaving out HC food is always a good option if you think he'll need it. But he should be OK.

Rachel and Jasper likes this.
  4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I see Wendy has answered you. Let us know how you go.

5. Rachel and Jasper

Rachel and Jasper Member

@Bandit's Mom or @Bron and Sheba (GA) hello there, I have had a long day Jasper is doing well though and was hoping to head to sleep now but it seems I should stay up for a +3 right?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

He's okay. Leave LC out and call it a night. :)

7. Rachel and Jasper

Rachel and Jasper Member

Ok thank you!

Bandit's Mom likes this.