Tonight is the second potential low he has had this week and I'm wondering if I need to adjust his insulin again. I was giving 3u and after the 1st low, it was recommended that I lower it to 2. He's been on 2u the past 2 days and tonight he's trying to go low again. His +2 was 68. I fed him another can of FF pate and a small amount of m/d kibble and rubbed some honey in his mouth and I'm currently waiting to test again in 20 min.