22/01 - Gremlin - AMPS 281, +5 196, PMPS 239, +4 241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 21, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Goodness, I wonder just how low Grem dropped over night!

Last night he was droopy and not purry but this morning I had two hours of cuddles and purrs and getting walked all over and whiskers in my face before my alarm!
    He really hates the heat. It's going to be around 43°C/109°F on Monday and no one will be home. I'm not confident leaving the air con on while no one is home so I don't know what to do about Grem. He won't use the cooling mat.

Also, he fell off my bed this morning with his one front paw hooked up high :( He seems to be moving okay but he has arthritis and muscle wastage so I'm hoping he didn't hurt himself too badly. He's just had his painkillers so hopefully that helps.

Still can't share photos.

Vines to all that need them :bighug:

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Grem is okay from his fall! And sorry about the heat - hope you can figure something out for him.

Hope you have a wonderful day - Surf safely, Gremlin :cat:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Grem. I hope he's okay from his fall. Maybe he'll use the cooling mat if it gets too hot. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

He seems to be doing okay. He is crouching lower to the floor when he walks so I'm trying to assist him as much as possible. Good thing he doesn't wander much!

He's been okay with the heat today. We had a purrless cuddle earlier and he enjoyed a head rub. I'm sure I'll get WAY too early morning cuddles tomorrow.

Go away yellow!! Bring back blue! And some high end green would be lovely... Am I dreaming? :D

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So you and @Suzi Adams can't upload pictures? Did you report this to the webmaster?

I hope Gremlin feels better - at least with the cuddling he's still lovvy...wish Luci was a bit more lovey...she keeps her distance from me - she likes DH much better!

Have a good day Laura!

6. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Suzi and Chicamonkey Member

I didn’t report to webmaster.... let me try to find how

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Thank you!

Ahh, Luci... I'm sure she loves you, Sue! They are fickle creatures though.

9. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Suzi and Chicamonkey likes this.