24/1 Mo - AMPS 392, +5 337 +11 403 - Got his shot 2 hours late :(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Jan 24, 2021.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Yesterday

Mo has been rather poorly today. Tim slept through his alarm this morning and gave Mo his insulin 2 hours late so he's been feeling it. Drinking lots of water, breathing pretty fast for a bit after being outside for a while. He drank some more water and relaxed and his breathing rate slowed down. I even put a treat in front of him and he wasn't interested, the poor thing. Then I covered it in wet food and he suddenly became interested. He must have needed the fluids I think. He's doing better now, just very sleepy. Hopefully he perks up a bit tomorrow and is less of a grump.

Tim felt really bad but we are human and make mistakes. I'm surprised it has gone this long since his diagnosis for one of us to slip up to be honest!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

I hope Mo feels better soon. :bighug: Don't beat yourself up for a slip-up!

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

You are so right -we are all human and make mistakes :bighug::bighug::bighug: Hope Mo perks up a bit and hope you had a wonderful day :cat:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yep...it happens to everyone at one time or another...just be sure to adjust your schedule for the next shot - you'll need to move the time back in 15 minute increments...

Have a good day...I hope Mo feels better soon!

6. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thank you all :bighug: