? 29/5 Mauer AMPS 112, +2 97, +4 68, +5 68, +6 61, +7 65, +9 142, PMPS 106, +3 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, May 29, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope you get more greens today.

3. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Already at +2 :D

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good start to the day, Sasha.

6. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

I gave a lot of food +7 so I could run out for two hours, I didn't expect her to go down at PMPS :woot:

To the question; I'm doing the monthly cat food shopping. I've been writing down what she eats and when, but I'm a complete idiot at seeing patterns.
    My gut says Mauer is surfing better on a bit higher carb, so I was wondering if it was worth a try doing 5-7% carbs for the next month and see?
    Or is anyone seeing something I'm not?
    :oops:

7. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I don't see a strong correlation but it might take more than a cycle or a day for these dietary changes to have an effect? I went for the 7-9% carb when Ruby was dropping from blues to greens early in her Lantus cycle to keep her surfing but then would switch to lower carbs later in the cycle so that it wouldn't work against the waning of the insulin. But I don't know if it gave her better numbers overall because I never stuck with it beyond a cycle. ECID, and trial and error is the only way to know.

8. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

It's kinda unclear to me too. But I do have those few days where she was fed HC and still surfed like a champion!
    I've always been feeding 7% during her PM cycle, still see green..
    I might be seeing something that's not there, but it seems higher carbs during her AM cycle makes more green PMPS?
    Tomorrow I'm gonna count those green preshots! Fingers and all! :D:D:D:D

Katherine&Ruby likes this.