? 3-03 Panzer AMPS 84/77@+4/74@+6/ SHOULD I DROP DOWN THE DOSE MORE SURGERY

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrispooky12, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

This is still the higher depot at play. The depot takes 4-6 cycles to agjust to a reduction.

Good luck with the surgery! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy and Chrispooky12 like this.
  3. Chrispooky12

Okay thank you, I will stick with 3.25 then.

Thank you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy and Bandit's Mom like this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the surgery Christina, you'll do fine :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Let us know how you are doing as soon as you, Christina! I wish we had arranged for your daughter to update us somehow.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  7. Chrispooky12

The surgery went well..they took out my fallopian tubes as well. I had them tied cut & burnt 19yrs ago. He said there is a risk of getting ovary cancer if he were to leave them in. I should be out & home by tomorrow afternoon.

I was watching the boys on the camera earlier & Panzer was either in the window or waiting on the chair closest to the front door...poor boy was waiting for mommy to come home:( after Tayla did the +6 PMPS feeding him & Spook played for a bit & he's sleeping now thankfully :) I'm going to try & do the same now.

8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m glad all is good. :bighug:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  9. Chrispooky12

Panzer was not happy about testing @AMPS. My daughter was upset because he wasn't cooperating & he was upset because she was upset, but she finally got blood & he was at 88.

I asked for my tramadol & ibuprofen & they gave it to me. While she was in here she took my cather & packing out. So I'm one step closer to getting out of this bed & busting out of here soon :smuggrin:

10. Suzanne & Darcy

Hi Christina! See, all is well! Diane and I told you so. I hope you’re not in too much pain. I’ll keep praying for your recovery. It must have been good for you to be able to see the boys on camera. :cat:

11. Chrispooky12

Thank you Suzanne...yes you guys did tell me:bighug: I haven't had a whole lot of pain, but I'm not allowed to get up yet so we will see how it is once they let me out of this bed, which is going to be once I have to use the bathroom :cat: I've only slept for about 3hrs these beds are very uncomfortable & I've been watching the boys on the camera's alot:smuggrin:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  12. Suzanne & Darcy

Those boys are waiting for you! Mama come home!

13. Chrispooky12

I'm home, waiting for my tramadol to be filled, then I'm going to get a nap in before shot time.

I'm going to keep Panzer's dose at 3.25 unless his numbers start getting high. I'm sure the depot is still draining from the 3.75 but I'm going to give this dose a couple of more days & go from there.

14. Katsallday

Katsallday Member

You are kickin butt and takin names! Surgery and feline diabetes are no big deal to you superhero! Congrats on being AWESOME

15. Diane Tyler's Mom

Glad you home, the kitties must have been happy but see you. Take a nap that's right ,rest up when you can :bighug:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
    Chrispooky12 likes this.
  16. Melinda and Kitkat

Melinda and Kitkat Member

Wonderful News Christina!!!!! Sooooo Glad everything went well, and you're back home to recover with your loving furballs !!! Well done! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    And hey, give your daughter a kiss from all of us for taking such good care Panzer and Spook! :kiss:

Chrispooky12 and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  17. Suzanne & Darcy

I think that’s a fine idea. Take it easy!

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  18. Chrispooky12

Well I didn't get to take a nap before Panzer's PMPS shot because our lovely CVS likes to take there time getting a much needed prescription ready, but I got one after his shot. I almost stayed up as he was @62 @PMPS but based on his cycles he normally starts dropping by +3 so I got about a 2 & half hour nap in & he was @70@+3. I was a bit confused when I got up thinking it was Sunday morning & I missed testing & feeding but I realized it's still Saturday :p

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  19. Diane Tyler's Mom

Good idea , who knows since he's been doing so good on this dose maybe you won't have to go back up on the dose . Hope you get a good nights sleep :bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy and Chrispooky12 like this.
  20. Diane Tyler's Mom

Nice green PMPS ,still going strong Panzer :cat:

Chrispooky12 and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  21. Suzanne & Darcy

How are you, Christina? I was about to look for a new thread? Are you okay?

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  22. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

Hi Christina, I am glad everything went well! I hope you give us news soon and that all is well :bighug:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  23. Chrispooky12

Yeah I'm fine, just sitting here watching some TV & just started testing Panzer @+3. I was bad last night & vacuumed the cat room & I was hurting afterwards but I'm fine now. Tayla will be coming over tomorrow so I will have her vacuum the cat room. My normal routine is scoop the cat boxes then vacuum. There not very messy though so as long as I don't let my OCD kick in I will be fine. I was reading about things not to do after a hysterectomy & it says instead of bending over to squat. I have to bend over to put food bowls down & pick them up when there done & I also have to bend over to shoot Panzer while he's eating so I've been trying to squat to do these things. Testing is easy I've been leaving the testing box on the table so Panzer does all the work. He jumps up on the chair to get in the box & back onto the chair to the floor when we are done. He's used to me lifting him out of the box & putting him on the floor, he weighs 17lbs so he's learning to get down on his own now.I'm going to make a new post tomorrow because I have to cut back on meds & baby food. I've already stopped the Zobaline because it's just to darn expensive. I have a full bottle of the other kind but it's expired of course.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  24. Chrispooky12

Yes he is, he did hit 98 this morning @+3 but I'm fine with him being in the blues just no yellows or worse.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  25. Katsallday

Katsallday Member

I only squat to get low. I have scoliosis and ehlers danlos so bending results in pain and popping lol! I'll tell you though I can push a corvette with my leg strength, I have witnesses too :joyful: keep squating when you get better, it's really good for you honestly

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  26. Suzanne & Darcy

Definitely don’t bend! Your legs are going to get a workout with all the squatting. Take care, Christina. You can let a few things slide until you are better! I think your Tayla is a wonderful girl!

Chrispooky12 likes this.