? 3/11 Chispa, 123 AMPS, 112 +1, 56 +3.25, 51 +4, 56 +4.5, 116 PMPS, 128 +3, 122 +4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen and Chispa, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-10-chispa-105-amps-67-3-5-65-4-75.275118/

Under the heading of "better late than never," it's been an interesting day here in Chispitastan. She mananged to dive to 51, despite a 10% intervention -- which I did because I was planning to leave the house, but in retrospect I should have stuck with LC -- for as it happened, the next time I tested, we missed earning a reduction by TWO points. I didn't feed her, and half an hour later she was up to 56.

Honestly Chispa, could you throw me a bone??!

Now we've gone from 116 at PS to 128 at +3. That's a new one on me. Maybe it's a "delayed reaction" bounce? I do not know. I forget this sometimes, but she is a cat. Sweet, sweet, lovely, adorable ... cat.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Yup. Bouncing from that stretch of low 50s in the AM.

Karen and Chispa likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I was waiting for you to post :cat:
    You had a busy day today Karen.
    Chispa be a good girl and throw mama a bone :p:bighug:

4. Karen and Chispa

Awww, my helper friends are up late to save me from despair!! :bighug::bighug: Thank you both ... this girl is putting me through the wringer.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

I'm just looking at her picture and the look on her face I can just hear her saying
    Don't mess with me fella's :p but she actually didn't say mess if you know what I mean :p
    Did you see the movie Mommie Dearest about Joan Crawford ? Faye Dunaway played her
    After she said that line she said this ain't my first rodeo :p
    Chispa is just too darn cute !

6. Karen and Chispa

Lol! Yep, that's the look all right.
    I did see that movie, but so long ago that I barely remember it. I wonder if that's where "this ain't my first rodeo" came from originally?
    Chispa is lucky to be so cute. They all are. Why else would we let them drag us into their nonsense??! :facepalm::rolleyes:

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

They have us wrapped around their paws :p