3/12 Jack 199@AMPS, 161@+4hrs AM now at 7units

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Yeah, Jack is being Jack. We were down to 7 units yesterday, due to his waking up to 64 but he steadily climbed during the day due to his ridiculous diet. We are still at 7units, and he's running a bit higher today than the past 4 days. We are looking at a massive storm coming in starting tonight, not sure what my posting ability will be between weather and work and other wacky life stuff going on this week. I still have no internet at my house; the tech guy was supposed to be coming Tuesday, but not sure he will now with the weather forecast showing the dreaded "S" word for the next 2 days :nailbiting: I never got online yesterday, between snow removal and walking around to help an elderly neighbor who had a stroke. Like I said, Jack is being Jack- paws crossed we see more green than blue again.

Last thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-10-jack-94-amps-down-to-7-5u.275109/#post-3053256

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Christine, man you are getting clobbered with the snow.
    I hope the tech guy might be able to be there soon.
    I hope you neighbor will be alright
    I don't know if you work from home ,if you don't and have to drive to work, be careful :cat: