3/14 Jack 266@AMPS, 97, 90, 182- still on 7 units

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

No post yesterday, just getting online now at a neighbor's...internet guy almost got here this morning, but couldn't get down the last big hill before my house (I think he was afraid he wouldn't get back up...can't blame him) with the wind/snow/ice we have. Jack woke up high yesterday (343) and stayed over 200 all day. We had 266 this morning, but got some greens mid-day. Still on 7 units, I think he is just enjoying a roller coaster ride....as usual. There won't be a post tomorrow morning, paws crossed for a successful internet fix and some nice low blues and high greens for Mr. Picky Pants Jack. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm, the weather (especially the wind) is wicked here.

Last thread:https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...61-4hrs-am-now-at-7units.275201/#post-3054231

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice greens today , here in N.J. it's just windy as hell and just snow flurries. We have been very lucky here so far with the snow. There was only one time we got 3 inches and that's it. Stay warm :cat:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Christine. I'm sorry he's on 7 units, but you are doing a great job. My boy was on over 40 units at one point... but then he was Acro and apparently Jack is not. But anyway, he seems to be doing really well overall when I look at this spreadsheet. His dose has gone down and his numbers are trending down as well. Much nicer colors lately. Shoot! Just look at last year. That's my way of saying you are making progress and keep on doing what you are doing. It's working! I hope your weather improves. I'm in Georgia, and it's not nearly so cold. But we do have a freeze warning for the next few nights so it will drop a few degrees below 32 and we will cover plants and put some potted plants in the garage.

4. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Oh, I'm sorry about the acro...Jack is just a beastly picky eater, and just when I think I have him dialed into a good diet/dose, he goes and changes everything on me. But, like you said, so much better than last year, so I'll take what I can get. Thank you so much for checking on us. Hopefully March is done with coming in like a lion and will start to go out like a lamb soon....I'm weary of the cold, icy weather, and at my elevation, even if it is raining down on the main roads, it is more than likely snowing or icing here. My poor daffodils came up, the bluebirds returned, the frogs came out of hibernation in the pond, and then we had this nassssty storm that lasted for days...I feel so bad for the wildlife here this year. Hope your plants did ok with the drop in temps!

5. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Hope you didn't have any wind damage...that is sometimes worse than a foot of snow!

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

No wind damage , starting today until the 28th will be in the high 50's!
    We have been lucky so far this year no snow storms