3/16 Chispa, 144 AMPS, 62 +3, 58 +4, 57 +4.5, 82 +6, 155 PMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen and Chispa, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Not a bad preshot at all!

3. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

I was just about to say the same thing!
    @Karen and Chispa can you schmoosh her tushy for me :bighug: it so darn cute

4. Karen and Chispa

She is eating right now, but I promise I will schmoosh her tushy for you at the first opportunity. It is totally schmooshable and I do it regularly!! :joyful: :bighug::cat:

5. Karen and Chispa

@Angela & Cleo The tushie has been schmooshed in your name. Here it is before the schmooshing -- nice and warm from the sun!! :cat:

IMG_7075.jpg

6. Karen and Chispa

Here we go again with another late nadir, and back down to the 50s ... feeding 12%, will test at +4.5.

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Love the pic of Chispa ! I hope she surfs safely today and gives you a break from testing so often today . Have a nice e day Karen :bighug::cat:

Karen and Chispa likes this.
  8. Melinda and Kitkat

Melinda and Kitkat Member

not bad at all today! considering her yesterday! hope she's nice to yocu Karen for the rest of the day! lovely pics!!!!! :bighug: Chispa is full of lovely surprises. Good girl Chispa:cat::cat::D

9. Karen and Chispa

Melinda and Kitkat likes this.
  10. Melinda and Kitkat

Chispa!!!! She's a good girl!!!!! :cat:and hey the photo of her chillin while we are all freakin out just a bit???? , its a good reminder to us all how tough our kitties are, we worry, but they got it sorted. We keep them safe, and they purr and snooze! They know we got their backs, and are loved,,,, they have Cattitude :bighug:

11. Karen and Chispa

Oh boy, is THAT ever the truth…. This whole Forum exists so that we can worry while they purr and snooze!! No wonder the Egyptians thought they were gods!!! :nailbiting::cat::rolleyes::cat::joyful::cat:

12. Melinda and Kitkat

Ha!!!!! you are not wrong!!!! I would loose my mind as Kitkat purred and snoozed after a really high amps, I'd be all crazy and worried, he'll never get to those nice low greens!!! He rode out those higher numbers, I think he was playin me...llllol . Ultimately, our cats are gods, some day we will all confess to this ;):blackeye:

13. Karen and Chispa

Funny how Kitkat looks like he is surrounded by a halo on the glass-topped table. Coincidence? I think not! :smuggrin: