3/2 Dora AMPS 242 ...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dora the Explorer, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-28-dora-amps-251.243856/

But she got up with my husband at 5am when the dog went out and he tested her (200) and fed her some Sheba pate. So AMPS was 242 but she had eaten 1.5 hours before.

This morning’s shot may not have all gotten into the cat - she pulled away and I didn’t have the best angle. If her numbers creep up that may be why.

Ao, do I hold for two more days due to the couple of numbers in the upper 100s, or move up if all 200s today and overnight?

How is it March? Where is warmth?

Thanks!

Jams and Dora

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

If the AM shot was a furs hot or a partial fur shot, the cycle count resets and you have to hold the dose 10 cycles from tonight. Let's see if it is indeed a PFS.

Come to Mumbai. It's toasty here. And that's an understatement.

3. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Oh! That is good to know. And yikes! I think I just want “sunny and 75”! We are supposed to see 60s this week but I’ll be at my computer and I’m not sure it’s supposed to last through the weekend. Soon!

Miss Dora is very playful this morning so we will see if the shot got in. She usually naps all morning in the window while I work.

Thanks again for the advice! Very much appreciated...

Bandit's Mom likes this.