3/2 Luci AMPS 238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! It's a warm and humid start to our day here in SW Florida and I'm looking forward to it being quieter than yesterday. I thought the day was getting off to a lovely start after a nice walk and swimming in the pool...when only to discover something strange was going on with our QA server - it appeared to be cancelling surgical cases and sending out many many emails to the faculty! After much time spent researching and contacting possible sources of the problem (DBA guy, and web server admin - who didn't respond until noon)...we finally found out that he'd copied everything from our current QA server to a new QA server and started it up - not bother to mention it to us in advance - well needless to say he heard from us about that!

The afternoon was spent picking up the pieces from that and comparing all the emails that were sent out -as not a single case had actually been cancelled...but there was no way to know...ahhhhhhgggg...what a waste of time! If only people would communicate!!!

Ok, enough of how my day went! Luci is being lazy on this dose so she got an increase - let's see if 1.5 will do the trick and bring her back to the beach/lagoon for a bit of better numbers!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely. Sending prayers to @Sandra And Buddy as Buddy has crossed the bridge. So sorry about your loss Sandra:bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you work day is calmer.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Good morning Sue. Hope you have a less chaotic day:bighug:.

Sue and Luci likes this.