3/2 Maki, AMPS 174, PMPS 122, +2 98, +4 137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patricia & Maki (GA), Mar 2, 2021.

1. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Patricia & Maki (GA) Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like she’s still recovering from the skip. Nice safe numbers though. I hope you are feeling better as well.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  3. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Elise, How are you? Any lingering symptoms? I am better, but bouncing also. They cannot regulate my cortisol level. So one minute I am falling over, nauseous, and passing out. Next I am sweating and unable to think... adrenal insufficiency sucks.

Maki is hiding as we had a plumber in the house fixing our pump. So waiting for PMPS to get her back on track.

4. tiffmaxee

Sorry you still are not well. I’m better but not 100%. The worst is over for me.

5. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Elise,
    It's okay. I am learning to accept it as part of my future. Sorta like diabetes...

PMPS = 122
    Fed soupy FF
    Shot .25

Will watch closer given lower PMPS

6. tiffmaxee

Nice PMPS.

7. Patricia & Maki (GA)

PMPS +2 =98
    Fed soupy FF

Retest or not in +2…?

8. tiffmaxee

Yes. A +3 might be good if possible. Otherwise make sure she eats then and do +4.

Patricia & Maki (GA) likes this.
  9. RachelG

RachelG Member

Hey Patricia - I have dysautonomia and when I read your symptoms I was like, "hey, that's me!" If I stand up, I pass out. If I work out too hard, my blood pressure shoots up. Chronic illness keeps things interesting, eh? :bighug::bighug:

10. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Oh my gosh Rachel! It is so confusing to people when my blood pressure shoots up. And the temperature swings. It's lovely. Sorry to hear you share in the fun of falling over and the random vital signs. Is there anything that helps your dysautonomia?:bighug: And it certainly makes diabetes care on a rigid schedule challenging...

11. RachelG

RachelG Member

I have just accepted that I am a complex, mysterious individual to most folks :smuggrin:

The ever elusive stress management always helps me overall - when I prioritize sleep, gentle movement, and stress reduction - along with more therapeutic things that are more symptomatic. But that is much easier said then done, especially lately. I recently got a whole host of diagnoses in 2020 (my and my Fortune are very similar in so many ways), and unfortunately there is only symptomatic management. Compression garments, hydrating with electrolytes, and regular moderate intensity exercise is the "gold standard," but I haven't really been great about it lately.

I am always here to chat and listen! DM me anytime. :bighug::bighug:

I hope Maki surfs safely tonight!

Patricia & Maki (GA) likes this.
  12. Patricia & Maki (GA)

PMPS +4 137
    Food down.
    Nite

13. tiffmaxee