3/30 Luci AMPS 270

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Last Condo

Good Morning everyone! Luci has been teasing us with some slightly lower numbers and after a dose increase threat earlier I allowed her just one more day because she did get to the beach yesterday - I didn't, but Luci is the Queen, so she gets to go and cruise the nice blue beaches around here...I'm overdue for a beach visit myself!

Work has been high speed lately so I haven't had much time for anything like going to the beach - but I believe the light is starting to appear at the end of the tunnel.

Sending thoughts and prayers to @Our Dolly Girl mama Adrienne as she continues to recover from her injury and surgery...keep on trucking there Adrienne! And get some rest!!

Sending out another dose increase threat for Luci - time to bring it down Luci...otherwise tonight I'm bringing it up!

Have a good day everyone! Hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I hope Luci gets back to the blues quickly for you! And I love the name Luci!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci there's a dosecrease threat out there. You'd better head down today.

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

You know what to do, Luci. Time to mosey on down to the lagoon.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

With heartfelt gratitude Sue. :bighug::bighug:Thank you for your continued caring and kindness to us. I forgot this morning when I got out of bed that I can't walk on my own, off I went but thankfully just a couple of steps. Thank goodness I didn't fall but the pain will remind me not to do that just yet. Take could care Sue. Hope DH is continuing to fell better. Big hugs to Luci :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci will be getting an increase tonight - she just refuses to leave her lemon tree nest today :(

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Luci slides down for you, Sue :bighug: Hope you can fit in a real beach visit soon :bighug:

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase tonight Sue :bighug::bighug::cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.