3/4 Maki, AMPS 176, +2 129

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patricia & Maki (GA), Mar 4, 2021.

1. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Patricia & Maki (GA) Member

AMPS = 176
    Fed Soupy FF
    Shot .25

Maki Mommy had attack yesterday 1500 EST, no testing or shooting rest of 3/3.

Maki acting happy, slept with mommy, stayed with mommy not feeling ok. So This raises the question of what to do since I will have attacks without warning. DO I just skip testing and shooting? DO I shoot if her earlier day numbers are ok, even if I can't test? Feel like it is reality I should get a plan together for. ugh...

2. Patricia & Maki (GA)

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Feel better. Take care of yourself. I’m glad Maki is behaving.

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you had another attack. Might be safer to skip rather than shoot when you cannot test. Maki's numbers are good despite the occasional missed shot.

Hope you are feeling better today! :bighug:

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Look after yourself, Patricia. I hope you recover as best as you are able from this attack:bighug:

6. Patricia & Maki (GA)

Thanks Lyla, Bhooma, Elise,

I did jump on the attack as soon as it started happening. I am getting better at managing them, recognizing as they start.
    This is as the doctors put it "chronic, your new life, accept it" so I just report the attacks so you know where I disappeared to.
    So Maki 's care is impacted but learning how to minimize it. Partner still will not test or shoot, but at least is on board for bringing
    Maki to me when I am able to test/shoot.

So I am going with the theory that if its day time and he will be around, I will shoot and he can watch her for any
    hypo symptoms. Since we are staying in the 80-199 range generally, I think that should be safe? Then in evening
    I plan to not shoot if he is going to bed or can't watch.

We are nearing our move date of 3/14 so lots of packing, moving, and soon relocating to parents' attic so that is
    a lot of change for Maki now and increasing over next 3 weeks! Eeek!