? 3/7 Wally AMPS=318,+2=308,+7=87,+7.75=105,PMPS=258 AT2-AMPS=229,+2=232,+7=59,+7.75=83,PMPS=210 Rel

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Wally slides down and surfs today.

3. Ginger Cat

Just tested at+7 and he was down to 87 on the AT2 and 59 on the Relion. Fed him some LC
    FF/Friskies pate. Now I'm wondering if I should reduce his dose to 1.5 since he's going so low and then bouncing....

At 7.75 he's up to 105 AT2 and 83 Relion so that's good.

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Nice lagooning for Wally :cat:
    On TR, he hasn't earned a reduction so I wouldn't take one. See what others say (perhaps add your question to the text of your title if you want more eyes). Perhaps @Gill & George can stop tomorrow (may be in bed already in Spain :))

Gill & George likes this.
  5. Ginger Cat

I know with TR to shoot low to stay low, but where he's tanked twice in the past couple of days I wasn't totally sure about maintaining the dose. I'll see what he's at PMPS...

Gave him 1.75 units

6. Ginger Cat

PMPS +2 = 417 AT2 and 345 Relion

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hi Gita,
    As Wally is a long term diabetic he would have to drop once below 40 on the human meter to earn a reduction with TR. You might also try a reduction if he were to drop 3 times below 50 on a human meter on three separate days.

With him being long term diabetic, to try and get him regulated, you will have to get him to work harder to earn those reductions, that should see him spend longer in the good numbers and he will flatten out.

So I agree with @JaxBenji I would hold the dose.

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Ginger Cat

Thanks for the sage advice. I did hold the dose last night. Just about to take his AMPS reading. Fingers crossed.