3/8 CRYSTAL AMPS 86, +4 115, +7 95, +11 103, PMPS 103, +3.5 103, +5.5 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by suki & crystal (GA), Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

Another pretty flat green/blue day for Crystal. Good day numberwise but she seems very wobbly on her paws today :( Giving her the B12 Methylcobalamin since the 23rd Feb but not seeing any great improvement so far, perhaps it takes a bit longer to get into her system? Took her outside for a good grooming session to remove lots of dead fur as she's not grooming herself, apart from her face and front paws. Dried up raisin-of-a-tumour is still hanging on for dear life on her paw but can't last much longer.

Vines and wishe sto those in need.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Crystal seems wobbly today. Hopefully the B12 just needs time to build up in her system and will eventually help her. I hope the tumor falls off soon. Sending prayers. :bighug:

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
  3. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

(((((Suki))) I'm so sorry to hear Crystal was wobbly today, sending tons and tons of healing vines and prayers for you and her. Her numbers look great, and it sounds like at least her little foot is doing better, but hopefully she isn't bothered by the little tourniquet, hence the wobbliness?

4. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

74 @ AMPS, gave her a reduced 5uR. Not a great appetite first thing, but she eventually eats all her breakfast over an hour.

I wish it was just due to the tumour Ruth, but unfortunately I think it's just her general decline. Thanks for your vines and prayers, always welcome :bighug:

5. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Hope Crystal is feeling better and the raisin has "exited the building". I know you're seeing decline, but her numbers sure don't reflect that. Hugs to you both... it's a difficult stage when they no longer are the young, healthy babies we remember them to be. I'm seeing the same kind of aging in my dog Jack. For 11 years, he's acted like a puppy. He just FINALLY settled into the demeanor of a 2 yr old in the past few months, and now he's acting old. I had him at the vet on Monday for some fatty tumors on his chest that we've been watching and have gotten larger over the past week or so. Nearly my entire household is at the 11-13 yr old range... not looking forward to the time when they all start to experience decline.

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.