? 4/11 | Mochi | AMPS 314, +4 349 | PMPS 302, +3 207, +6 111, +7 103 | TR increases?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mochi & Me, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Mochi & Me

Mochi & Me Member

Condo HERE

Mochi was in the blues for three days! He was doing so well, and now this. I don't know why he went up either? I ran out of Cerenia on Sunday - so no meds yesterday, but he was still eating fairly well. I fed him ZiwiPeak venison last night & this morning instead of his usual Instinct Original, but they're both low carb so that shouldn't do this.

Tight Regulation we hold for 3-5 days, right? I was afraid to increase him yesterday because he was doing so well that I didn't want to change anything. But now... I guess I should bump it up to .75

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Once you see blue on a dose you can hold for 10 cycles. He appears to be bouncing so see if it clears tonight. If not seeing blue you can increase tomorrow.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    Mochi & Me likes this.
  3. Mochi & Me

Mochi & Me Member

He went back into the blues last night. If he's still blue when I check this morning do I hold for today? Yesterday was day 5 on this dose (10 cycles).

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Just seeing this. I’m on the west coast and was sleeping. I’d have said hold today and see if you see green. If no green then increase.

Mochi & Me likes this.