4/11 Ruby AMPS 90/+3 78/+8 79/PMPS 89/+3 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on Along Comes Ruby :cat: we skipped her PM shot so that I could go to a dinner party and Ruby stayed green. :D It did me a world of good to be in someone else's home again, enjoying a home cooked meal and being around kids (not the furry kind). Happy that it did not seem to set Ruby back.

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Enjoy your Sundays! :bighug::bighug:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Ruby, you are just doing an amazing job! Glad you had a nice evening out and didn't have to worry about your kitty. Looks like Ruby is the perfect candidate for remission.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

It’s nice to be able to start to have a more normal life. Ruby is looking awesome!is your latest diet change resolving her IBD issue?

4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

congrats on a successful evening out.
    go, ruby, go :D:bighug:

5. Katherine&Ruby

Thanks Elise! Ruby loves her raw food diet and the supplements I’m giving her seem to have resolved her constipation. She makes little dainty poops now. :) There are still a few random bouts of vomiting, but those don’t last very long. I attribute the improvement of her recent numbers to her tummy feeling better.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see the skipped shot didn't affect Ruby. Glad you had a good time out.

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Which raw food are you feeding?

8. Katherine&Ruby

I buy boneless ground meats and mix it with EZ Complete. I am thinking about getting some Alnutrin and buying liver and making some batches because I hear that fresh liver is good for constipation. Last week's menu included beef and bison, and I just made a batch of duck for this week.

I started with Primal but then realized that the frozen and freeze dried were making Ruby and my civvie Olive throw up. So now I have to find a place to donate these bags to.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I donated all of Butters's uneaten bags of Primal to a local cat rescue, even the opened ones. Frozen and freeze dried. They were only too happy to take it off my hands. Hopefully you can find a similar place to accept it.
    Nice to see all green even with a skip!:D

10. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

So we can count the skip in the week of green ;) ? (+ anti-jinx) Keep it going Ruby :D

Have a wonderful day, Katherine :bighug:

11. Katherine&Ruby

I'm hoping so, Susanne! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

JaxBenji likes this.
  12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time getting out. Ruby was a good girl I see even with the skipped shot. Have a good night Katherine ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug: