4/12 Mookie PMPS 253, +2/258, +3/324

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good afternoon,
    Mookie was still green last night when I went to bed at +6.5, and it appears he's clearing his bounce already this morning (fingers crossed). He's doing well, and today he's a healthy, happy kitty.

Every morning at dawn I'm awakened by a flicker pounding on the gutter outside my bedroom window. If you've never heard this sound you're lucky, because it's dreadful. It's such a ridiculous thing for a bird to do, though, it makes me laugh. He'll stop his display when he finds a mate, which I hope will be today.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Mookie AMPS 316, +2/266, +4.5/230

:lol: :lol: :lol: Randa!! I've got a flicker going to town on our rooftop vent...if rhythm is a factor, I fear this guy is gonna be lifelong bachelor :roll:
    It gets the kitties stirred up to a fever pitch, though. :cool:

3. Randa & Mookie

Re: 4/12 Mookie AMPS 316, +2/266, +4.5/230

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Hey there, lonely boy, lonely boy, let me make your broken heart like new..."

4. mybuddybinks

Re: 4/12 Mookie AMPS 316, +2/266, +4.5/230, +8/267

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

5. mybuddybinks

I'm a day late with this, but....

[​IMG]

6. Randa & Mookie

Thanks, Celi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I missed it too, happy birthday for yesterday Randa, hope you had a great day. Sounds like Mookie gave you a lovely green present ;-)

I hope your flicker finds a mate soon. From my window at work I get to watch all the ravens practising their moves in the mirrored windows of a building opposite. They are hilarious, but they're not waking me up!

8. Randa & Mookie

Thanks, Serryn. I did have a nice green present from Mookie. :mrgreen: No celebrating for me, though. I'm in the middle of a cleansing fast. Good planning, eh?

My mother used to politely call a person who did stupid things "a bird-brain." How true. :lol:

9. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

I'm glad you had a great day, Mook mook! We have a cardinal who has been dubbed "crazy bird." He flies into our windows repeatedly. I can remember this happening at LEAST in 2007 when I was expecting one of our children. I would be trying to grab a nap to escape the sickness and "Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!" would start up! The fake owl and the window spider webs have been ineffective!

Have a nice evening, Randa :lol:

10. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i also see 11 days of green in mookie's ss - very nice birthday gift to the mom! much nicer than the bird's "thwacking" of the gutter! :lol:

we have flickers here, but they pound on the oak trees, i guess. so far our house has been safe. i do know people nearby who've had holes drilled into the siding of their house by the helpful birdies. :roll:

11. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Evening Mr Mooks!!! & Randa!!! We have a Mockingbird that comes to visit , divebombs into my yard, & his previous generations actually attacked some of us for being near their nests in our trees--
    This one is pretty docile, comes to drink & we whistle to each other :lol: :lol:
    Yeah I'm the bird whisperer ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile !

Come on down Mooks--OK?? We would like to see some nice BLUE!!!
    Hugs & Love from us! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Mookie PMPS 253

Fun condo! We get flickers here all the time too... gorgeous birds, but hear ya on the noise. :D

Sure is a flat cycle for Mookie - hmmmmm.... wonder what he has planned. More greens Mookie? The other day sure was nice!

13. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Mookie PMPS 253

Happy belated Birthday Randa! Sorry I missed it too! I feed the songbirds and have all kinds visit me but I don't know what a flicker looks like. :lol: I guess I'll have to look that one up. I do have a cute little tufted titmouse that talks to me and answers me back every day. :smile:

Melanie & Racci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.