4/16 Mookie PMPS 227, +2/174, +4/135, +5/108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Condo yesterday and numbers:

Cycles 2 & 3 on 1.0u
    241 AMPS
    209 +2
    112 +5
    112 +9
    377 PMPS
    291 +2
    340 +5

Good morning,
    Mookie is quiet this morning which is usual for him when he starts the day with a high number. His appetite is good, though, and he scratched vigorously on his post to greet me this morning.

Some sort of animal came over the fence and into our yard last night after dark because both cats became agitated. Henry snorted and stomped like an angry bull, and Mookie darted around with his tail puffed out. DH went out with a flashlight to investigate, but whatever it was disappeared. We've had cats, dogs, coyotes, foxes, and racoons come over our 6 ft fence, so it could have been any one of them - although based on Henry's reaction, I'd guess it was a cat. Our dependable guard cats were on duty! :D

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mookie AMPS 365, +2/274, +4.5/233

Hi Randa! It is so nice to know that your guard cats are on duty, keeping everyone there safe. Way to go guys! :D :D

It is good to see Mookie find the yellows today, a nice slow descent down. YAY! No dives! Blue next there Mookie? I hope Mookie has a great rest of the day. And a peaceful night: no intruders! :D

Enjoy your day Randa. I hope it has been a good one.

3. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa. How do the cats react to the strangers? Besides posturing, I mean.

Checks is so territorial, I have to follow him around to make sure he doesn't react with spraying.....or peeing in/on a basket of clean clothes.
    And I thought I had problems with critters just walking up onto the deck. 6' fence? Wow!!

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I love it, they sound like german shepherds in disguise as cats!

5. Randa & Mookie

Re: 4/16 Mookie AMPS 365, +2/274, +4.5/233, +9/274

No spraying inside, thank goodness! Henry will yowl and growl with displeasure at any intruder; Mookie hides. :lol:

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mookie AMPS 365, +2/274, +4.5/233, +9/274

Hey Miss Randa!!!!! and Mookie!!! Mook, Henry & Moonie should start a cat security firm for house protection!!! Last night Moonie puffed herself all up, and ran around the room on the window sills after something that was outside!!!! cat(2)_steam She was soooo mad at it!! We get cats, racoons, possums, & other creatures here including loads of birds of all kinds migrating through here!!
    Moonie has a front row seat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hope Mookie comes down from his yellow floor--Have a good night-Hugs & Love from us!

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mookie PMPS 227, +2/174

it's a good thing you have Sentries! :lol:

back when punkin used to go outside he got into a fight with a raccoon on our deck one time. we were already in bed and heard the screaming from everyone. yikes that's scary! fortunately, punkin just had a couple of owies on him, nothing serious. i think now he'd be with mookie, hiding under some furniture!

i hope tonight is uneventful for your household!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mookie PMPS 227, +2/174

Mookie, what do you have in mind for the evening? That is some pretty good action at +2. Did you get any snow, Randa?
    Liz

9. Randa & Mookie

Re: 4/16 Mookie PMPS 227, +2/174, +4/135

Just a dusting of snow, but lots of rain!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.