4/18 Cargo AMPS 297, 291@+6, PMPS 292, 264@+3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mel and Cargo, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Last update

Good morning! I finally have a day off at home to take care of my sugar baby! Poor Cargo has been a little bit all over the place with our inconsistent dosing but I think the suggestion to go to SLGS was a good one and it seems we're a little more stable the last couple of days. Although I suspect he's still going a little low overnight and may have even earned a reduction last night since we seem to be on a small bounce this morning. But we'll stay the course and for now I have a couple of days at home to test and see how he's really doing.

I hope all of the kitties are surfing well and I look forward to checking in with you all!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

If you are going to be following SLGS for a while, do you might changing your signature to show that instead of TR. I hope that manages to keep him safe while you are away.

Hard to say if or when he's going away with no daytime tests either. Good thing the dose is down a bit.

Mel and Cargo likes this.