4/18 Jack:299 @ amps

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Yesterday was just an awful day, too much to get into- I'm hoping Jack's solid 300s day was a result of the stress of being put in the bathroom with Abby for kibble mix, since Chewy didn't deliver on time and there wasn't enough for everyone and he absolutely refused all wet food until the mix was produced- but then he was howling to get out of the bathroom. :blackeye::banghead:

Want to thank everyone for their IM referrals- have a list of 4 places to call- hope to start this weekend- work schedule is ridiculous this week.

Tomorrow is 11 units unless Jack shows me some mercy today.....:arghh: Hope everyone is surfing safely. Hope to catch up with everyone this weekend :bighug:

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-16-jack-335-amps-231-2.288867/#post-3170625

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hi Christine,
    Sorry to hear that you are going through stressful time. Hope things will ease up and you get to relax!
    Good luck with the IM referral thing. I hope you find someone you can trust!

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Christine, good luck with the 4 places you will be calling.
    I hope you can relax some this weekend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  4. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

@Diane Tyler's Mom @Mikanmama --no rest for the weary. And Jack is just out of control. Hope to post later- appreciate your support---really :bighug::bighug::bighug:

xelo y sinver likes this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: