4/18 Ruby AMPS 103/+2 84/+5 65/+9 73/PMPS 95/+2 88/+4 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on Ruby and I. :cat:

We've been well chez Katherine. Ruby is napping a lot curled up against me. If kitty cuddles could cure, I'd be healed by now. ❤️

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Hope you're all enjoying Sunday. :bighug::bighug:

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Just popping in , Ruby's numbers look great. It must be so nice to have a cuddler
    I wish Tyler was like that. He only kisses up when he wants to eat, and that's just
    pawing my face relentlessly.
    Now he just ate and is sleeping snoring away lol
    Some times I just pick him up and kiss the crap out of him lol because I know he hates it lol
    I hope you're feeling a little bit better. Give Ruby kisses for me ♥:bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

the cuddle cure, perfect.
    don't get too carried away w that slide tho, ruby.
    :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the cuddles. I hope you're feeling better. Sending prayers.

5. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Feel better, Ruby looks great so thankfully no need to worry about this little one! She's got it COVERED! Thinking of you, Katherine! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, didn’t find a condo for today so here I am:) Checking in to see how you are feeling. Hope some of those cuddles were the ones Dolly and I sent :p. Ruby is off to a great start today :cat:. Rest and get well. Ruby keep those cuddles coming. Big hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug: