4/19 Luci AMPS 231 PMPS 210

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Last Condo

I would say Good Morning, but that was a long time ago - I had every intention of posting, but got my first page/text at 5:49 a.m. so there were already issues at work with the new software...

Long story short, it was an interesting day of digging in and figuring out the problems applying the fixes and deploying them, lots of follow up with the users but we got it done! Yeah! And then without missing a beat we are diving into the long-waiting projects that have been on hold during the code freeze.

I hope you are all doing well and that your kitties are well...hoping to have a few minutes to study the board this evening w/o further interruptions...ha!

Have a good evening everyone!

thebigfuzz likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely. I hope things calm down at work soon.

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Luci came down very nice today, go Luci. Have a good night Sue ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice to see you:bighug:. Seems like you haven't posted in a while, but maybe I've just missed seeing your condos. Beautiful surfing today for Miss Luci!:cat: