? 4/22/22- Mossimo AMPS 121, +3 106, +7 81, PMPS 171- food trials

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CaitLovesMo, Apr 22, 2022.

1. CaitLovesMo

CaitLovesMo Member

Hello everyone, it has been awhile. Life has been crazy with family and deaths.

It was suggested to me to do food trials with flavors to see how Mo responds to the different flavors. (I have it in the notes) We started on April 15th and kept the flavor for 3 days.

He did well with turkey and seafood. Changed to poultry platter yesterday and saw a huge spike for is PMPS. Decided to not stick with that for dinner and tried the chicken and tuna. Again today for PMPS he got a crazy number. I haven't seen him this high in about a month.

Any suggestions? Do you think it is the chicken flavored pate? I find it weird because he does well with boiled chicken for his +9 snacks. His preshots have been lower with his snack being chicken until I did the flavor trials with chicken.

Do you think he needs .25? All the help would be amazing. He was doing so well!

Also, I didn't change my signature yet but we are doing the slow method and I know you shouldn't shoot 90 and under but I modified that to 85.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...d_pZf9HmUCy2J_yrOaclzHIPI7E/edit?usp=drivesdk

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry to hear about the home situation. :bighug::bighug:

Food trials take longer than three days. At what times of the cycle are you feeding Mo besides shot time and his +9 snack?

3. CaitLovesMo

CaitLovesMo Member

I can't get him to eat the same flavor for more than 3 days. It was a struggle to get that! I will keep rotating to compare, but it seems chicken is out.

He doesn't eat any other times besides grazing on pate while I am at work. He will not eat extra pate throughout the day. I always make sure to leave some when I am leaving the house so he has food. If I am home and he goes by his bowl I will give him pate, but that doesn't happen often.

I could get another times bowl. The one I have now gives him his +9. It is just so expensive to get all these automatic bowls with 3 cats.

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member