4/24 Ivy Amps 240,+2 131 L,+3.5 96 L/130 C,+4 Lo L/88 C,+7 L/159 C,+10 92 L,Pmps 118,+3 239,+11 42 L

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

4/23/24
    Amps 240 (Libre)
    Good morning,
    Flat yellow night. Good sleep was a result.
    Based on that cycle we theoretically should see something shaking today. Let’s see.

Ivy ate her entire meal with enthusiasm this morning. Love that.:kiss: Just wish she’d consistently eat from the feeders at snack time. ;)
    Have a safe day, everyone :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci!
    Glad to hear that you were able to have a good night sleep. Our sleep is at our girls' mercy :rolleyes: gotta enjoy every opportunity you get! ;)
    And it's so good to hear that Ivy enjoyed her meal! I too feel so elated when Mikan eats her meal with gusto! (Gosh, how our emotion depends on them :rolleyes:)
    Hope Ivy comes down nicely to blues and greens today for you.
    Have a lovely day, Staci! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Staci & Ivy

Riding in the lower ranges today on the Libre. (At least I had the heads up she was going lower from the sensor).
    Done many ear pricks on the contour while the message board was down.

She’s anywhere between the 80s and mid 100s today on the contour meter with an ear prick.

She’s definitely not happy with me and I’ve been feeding her some baby food each time I give her a poke hoping to soften the blow a little bit. She does like turkey baby food.:cat:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Staci, happy you got a good sleep last night.
    Good girl Ivy you ate your meal with gusto :cat: , now let's keep it going :cat:
    Nice numbers so far :D. Did she make up with you yet after all those ear pricks :p I hope you have a nice day. We just had the loudest thunder ,Tyler took off behind the couch, he's such a scaredy cat. I just gone done cleaning the whole apartment and as soon as he saw me get the vacuum out behind the couch he went . My mom used to have a cat named Oliver and you could actually vacuum right next to him and he wouldn't move.

thornmallow__ and Staci & Ivy like this.
  5. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Busy busy bee, our little Ivy!
    As always you're doing so well at managing her. Happy to hear she ate this am yay. Small victories that gotta be celebrated.
    Wishing you both a nice and steady day :cat::cat::bighug::cat::cat::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Hi Diane, she’s still avoiding me after all the poking today. Can’t really blame her. But she did like that baby food. Just a lick at poke time. ;)
    Funny about the vacuum cleaner and Tyler and your Mom’s cat.
    Ivy isn’t too afraid as long as it’s not near her. :p

I hope you can rest after all that cleaning. (Yuck).
    Have a nice night :cat::bighug::bighug:

7. JLS12

JLS12 Member

She's eating breakfast and you got sleep last night! That's a good combo. :)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, I agree that they lead our sleep menu. Just wish they didn’t ration our sleep. I don’t function well without it. It’s so hard.

She had a busy day today and lots of poking. Good numbers, but beat up little ears. ;)
    I hope you and Mikan are having a good day, too. Enjoy the night and get some sleep :rolleyes:
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Staci & Ivy

She was very busy visiting the beach with Nestle and the kids. :joyful::D:cool:
    Lots of pokes make for a grumpy kitty, though. :blackeye:

But yes, she ate a nice breakfast so that was a welcome surprise. Small victories are always good!!
    Hope you’re all having a good day.
    Have a safe night ahead :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Staci & Ivy

Absolutely! The best! More, please :bighug::bighug::bighug:

thornmallow__ and JLS12 like this.
  11. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

12. Staci & Ivy

Clearing a bounce late in cycle. Began steep drop at +9 got Libre alert at 59.
    At +10 Fed tsp 6%
    42 on Libre.
    It’s gonna be a long day ahead.
    :coffee::coffee::coffee: