4/8 Jasmine AMPS~142 • +4~63 • +7~99 • +9.5~347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by flyingduster, Apr 7, 2019.

1. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

I’ll go find my previous thread in a min.

She’s due her shot now! But thinking I need to wait an hour and see if it’s rising? And then reduced dose or???

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

3. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

I cannot monitor her today as I’m at work. I gave a reduced shot anyway as feeling cautious. Ugh.

Hubby is home today so he can test her somewhat but he has forgotten to do so before so I cannot rely on close monitoring.

4. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

So tonight (in two hours) I will go back to the 0.75u right? I probably could have done it this morning but she did come down quite a bit too and hubby went out after then so I am sorta glad I played it safe. But tonight and tomorrow I am around and can monitor as needed so I should stick with 0.75? She’s now skyrocketing back up of course. #bouncykitty!

5. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

Hi Amy. Just a heads up your thread has the wrong month. :)
    When the year changed to 2019 I was still dating 2018 on Bear's SS for about two weeks until Bron brought my attention to it. Lol.
    Jasmine and Bear are both doing much better on Lantus.
    I really like the smaller drops versus Prozinc.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lesson learned, I think she is clearing bounces too quickly now for “shooting through the bounce”. Bounce should be over soon. The lows today were probably fro the 1.0 unit depot. Technically SLGS doesn’t care and says to reduce if you see an under 90.

7. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Haha! It’s because over here we do day/month so I always get confused when doing month/day!! Duh. Thank you.

Bear & Lora likes this.
  8. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Ok so no more trying to “shoot through the bounce” and just reduce if she needs it and let the bounce clear itself, right?

I’m not really following SLGS, I’m following more of the TR numbers, but just not moving through the doses as fast as TR seems to want.

I txt my vet and she has said to go back to the 0.75u tonight anyway as the depot should be coming down again. I can (and will) monitor her in the night anyway.