4/8 Mookie PMPS 70; +1/143; +2/181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Last condo

Numbers yesterday:
    354 AMPS
    336 +2
    242 +4
    276 +7
    145 PMPS
    85 +2
    84 +3
    85 +4
    72 +5
    90 +6
    192 +11

Good afternoon,
    In the last week Mookie has been doing well. We're seeing some green numbers nearly every cycle, and the bounces that follow are cleared pretty quickly. He earned a reduction to 1.25u two days ago with a surprising drop to 33 at AM+2. :shock:

We've been spending time outdoors every afternoon in our beautiful spring weather, during which Mookie and Henry chase bugs and each other, and in general keep us safe from birds and squirrels.

Wishing everyone a beautiful day and a happy Easter.

Attached Files:

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/8 Mookie AMPS 237, +2/264, +5/89 - Pics

It certainly dose look like Mookie is enjoying those green numbers. You might consider a bit of LC to slow things down a bit.

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/8 Mookie AMPS 237, +2/264, +5/89, +7/99 - Pics

Happy Easter!! Love the pics.

I was just searching through posts yesterday looking for your last condo and wondering where you had gotten off to. I'm so glad everything is ok and Mookie is doing great. I don't blame you for spending time outside
    and enjoying the spring.

Glad you're back today, Randa!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa!! Congrats on the reduction!! Mookie is doing so well - you should be proud of all your accomplishments with him. You've done really well. :D :D :cool: These cycles just keep getting better and better. It is such a joy to see greens! Mookie needs to come and show Mannie how it is done.

I enjoyed your photos. The flowers are beautiful. Grape hyacinths? And the tulips are so pretty. and well - of course my favorite is Mookie - he really is a very pretty kitty.

Enjoy your day!!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Randa and Mookie! The flowers are beautiful and Mookie has the sweetest face! Congrats on the dose reduction!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Happy Easter-!!! Look at those numbers!--Mookie keep this up & you'll doing soooooo great!!!
    This & Fall are my fav seasons...My crocus were up 3 weeks ago! Now I have daffodils & more summer stems coming up!!
    That Pix of Mookie is so gorgeous--He is a handsome devil! Moonie is very taken with him you know--she's a cougar :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hope you enjoy your day--Hugs & love from us!

Mookie you is the opposite of me, you are white where I am black & black where I am white-KOOL confused_cat You was fun at de parties & you sing preetty OK! See ya soon-- Lubs & Hugs from Moonie

7. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Hi Randa,

Mookie is really looking well there with all those blues and the beautiful pictures in the yard. Keep it up you two!

Have a happy holiday!

Melanie & Racci

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

What a sweet guy are you, Mookie! Thank you for the update, Randa, and I'm glad to hear things are going well. Hurray for short bounces and green cycles. :D
    Liz

9. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Mookie is just so gorgeous! So happy to hear that he's starting to get Mr L under control :D

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa and Mookie, Happy Easter!

Mookie, you are lookin' mighty good. Congrats on your reduction.

Love the pics, Randa. We have some snowbells in bloom and one crocus, but that's about it. After our few days of "summer", we are still waiting for spring.

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.