5/10 Skooter AMPS 133 PMPS 153 +3 +4.5 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

What a nice start to the day for Skooter! How is he doing today?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Skooter surfed for you today.

4. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

I meant to come back this morning and write something, but when I got to work, the bad started right off the bat and I just kept going all day lol...

I got home to a possible broken washing machine and have been dealing with that tonight, and my one indulgence of NCIS.....BUT I think the washing machine issue is actually a clog somewhere in the utility tub thingie....so hoping to go pick up a wet/dry vac tomorrow and get it cleaned out and then see if I can see anything plugging it...if not, hopefully draino is ok to use on them? I can ask at Home Depot tomorrow.....then all I have to get fix is the toilet upstairs and find someone to install my garbage disposal and then I think I can REALLY clean this place up the way I have wanted to......

Ok, Skooter.....my sweet Skooter boy, FINALLY giving my numbers to make me smile again.....I am trying to just take them as they come, but....he seems to be doing well....his appy is good, he is back to not sleeping with me :( BUT I will figure out where he is sleeping and then either join him OR mimic what he has there with me HA HA HA HA......you can tell he is a slower in his step, but then everyone one and a while he bolts right past me......so over all, I think he is doing well....

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hey, Skoots! Where ya been? We been waiting for ya in the lagoon all evening! I sees ya there on the shore. Is ya afraid to get yer toes wet? - Harvey

Bummer on the washing machine. I hope you get it figured out. I don't think Draino is a good idea, but they'll know at Home Depot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.