Precious Post https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-12-lando-amps-79.277455/#post-3070920 Needing to decide on insulin within 15 minutes. I will NOT be home to monitor all night, I'm going to a concert and won't be back til potentially his +8. Tested before insulin, 59... Waited 15 mins, 47!!! I can skip if I need to do he's safe. Does this mean we got another dose reduction down from .75 to .50? Should I administer to begin with?? I have the auto feeder to go off hourly until his +6 which should get him thru any low points til I'm home.