5/15 Jack: 80@AMPS, steady weekend, still 7.5u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, May 15, 2023.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Well, Jack held his own over the weekend, and I think this is the new 'normal for him' situation. He wakes up with nice green numbers, stays blue most of the day, and then late afternoon spikes to the mid to high 200's. Not the worst pattern in the world, I guess, but not quite what I was hoping for (aside from remission) Saturday was just the 2 PS tests due to travel and crazy amounts of traffic, but like I said he held his own. I have a feeling the neighbor may have snuck him a treat or two, his PMPS was a little higher, but maybe he just slept all day because the house was quiet since I was out. Anyway, no pink so I shouldn't complain. All in all the weekend was uneventful on the Jack/cat front (we won't talk about the human situation) and he was 80 again this morning, ate his usual combo of pate and kibble combo, and got his 7.5units - but he's running after his kittens now so maybe (maybe, maybe, maybe) we will get a green/blue only day. :rolleyes:

Hope you all had a good weekend and the coming week treats you well!

Last thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-12-jack-164-amps-holding-7-5u.277464/

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Christine , I'm glad Jack did good while you were gone. Nice green AMPS today and yesterday. No pinks is good!
    I hope you might see some blue and green tonight, come on Jack throw us a bone :p Check back later :bighug::bighug::cat:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.