5/18 Cinna | AMPS 420 | +2 362 | +4 295 | +6 307 | +8 319 | +10 360

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by alio, May 18, 2022.

1. alio

alio Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

One of the things that was recommended to you yesterday was to start getting some tests in the night cycle. Many cats go lower at night. In fact, it's not uncommon that they go low at night and then bounce during the day. Just getting day time data would be telling you how low he's going on this dose, which is how we determine whether to change the dose. A before bed test, if it's at least 2-3 hours after PMPS can be very informative. You are also, I believe, on day 2 of no dry food? How about one more day on this dose to make sure the dry food is cleared out, plus a night time test tonight to give us a hint of what is happening then. If you don't see anything below 150 before end of tomorrow, you are OK for that increase.

I see a weight gain, that's great!

3. alio

alio Member

@Wendy&Neko, sorry, I should have mentioned I do plan to do some testing tonight. Not sure I'll get a full curve but we'll see!

Technically today is day 1 without any dry food, his last dry food was like 2am this morning (5/18). We'll see how we do tonight, I think I need to adjust my schedule in general so he's getting his last meal later and then not waking me up in the night for more food.

That weight gain is probably a little fake, but I'm taking it. I use my bathroom scales and if you move them on the floor too much they start giving different numbers. I think he is at least holding steady though. :)

Thanks for all the advice and support, really appreciate the guidance!